This baby jacket and cap was made because I happened to finish the sweater I was working on when we stayed with my parents-in-law last Christmas. And me being me I can't just sit there and do nothing. So, I found a pattern in a magazine that fitted just fine with the yarn I had asked my mother-in-law to buy for me in the LYS (at least it's local to her).
Usually I wouldn't spend that much time - nearly three months - before finishing such a relatively small garment. This time I did, however. Mainly because I've been working on several other project at the same time. And because it took weeks to find the buttons. Oh well, not important.
Pattern: Ingelise - Alt om håndarbejde nr. 03, 2006
Yarn: Ingelise Strømpegarn
Needles: 2 + 2.5 mm
Start to finish: December 25, 2007 - March 18, 2008