Thursday 26 June 2008

Like an old shoe....

.... I'm worn-out. This past week has been anything but relaxation. I've been working my behind off, day and night. My time-tracking system tells me that I've been battling numbers and technical challenges (thanks for nothing, Microsoft!) for about 50 hours. You may sit there and think that it could be worse - and it was! On top of the 50 hour work-load I also took care of my full-time job. So that's an additional 37 hours. Since - oh when was it now - Monday morning I haven't had much sleep; around 14-15 hours in total. I've neglected Moe, friends, family, knitting, the garden, cleaning the house.... you name it. Actually, I've probably neglected you too. If that's the case - from the bottom of my heart - I'm sorry!

I don't know why I do this to myself. But! There's a bonus waiting for me out there in the not-so-far-away future ;) I'll tell you about it.... when I wake up again.

See ya.... zzzZzZZZzZzzzz......ZZzz..Zzzzzzzzz......

No comments: