Wednesday 19 March 2008

TO-DO

Inspired by my newly found swap partner I'll keep track of all my future projects by making a.... you'll never guess..... list! Ta-daaa! So here goes:

#One sweet baby bonnet - I'll need 'cute' yarn of some sort and a silk ribbon

#One Backyard Leaves scarf - the yarn is in my stash

#One silky shawl for myself - I'm thinking: Debbie Bliss, Pure Silk - white or silverlike colour (I have a ton of weddings to attend to this year, that's why).

#One Iceland sweater (another selfish project) - the Rowan Cocoon was bought a few days ago and the pattern is on its way.

#One Noro scarf - and that's all I can say. It's not that it's a big secret or anything, I just don't know exactly how, what or when. But I do have two skeins of Noro yarn in my stash.

#One huge Totoro for Moe - he loves that character and I don't think he'll ever stop tormenting me with just HOW much he really wants one for himself :)

No comments: