Saturday 13 September 2008

Summer Tweed Vest

I found this lovely Rowan Summer Tweed in Guildford in July. Unfortunately there were only two skeins left, so I decided not to buy it. Then we went 'home' to Leamington Spa and there in the Web of Wool they had plenty. And I must say: what a brilliant shop! Can't wait to go back. Four skeins for me and six skeins for Lise - her birthday was coming up just around the corner. I got her the deep red version because I know how much she loves reds and purples.

As soon as I got back to the B&B I began knitting.
I don't have a pattern for this one - I just see this summer vest in my mind, and I'll take it from there. It involves a lot of frogging which is perfectly okay.


The yarn is so soft: cotton and silk, the perfect summer blend :)

No comments: