Wednesday 5 November 2008

Iceland by Stephanie White, vol. 2

It's been done for a while - I've worn it to work twice and I absolutely love it :)
It does leave quite a few fibers on the top underneath but I knew that on beforehand, so I won't complain about it. I just agree with whoever said it would do just that :) I should also mention that due to the 20% kid mohair the result is sooo soft, and the 3/4 sleeves makes it a great deal more practical than it would have been with long sleeves, since you can't roll them up; they are heavy and wide. All in all I'm very pleased :)

Here it is....

Specs!
Pattern: Iceland by Stephanie White - published in a Rowan magasine not long ago
Yarn: Rowan Cocoon, col. Tundra
Skeins: 9
Needles: 7 mm - they made my hands ache after a while
Start to finish: from September to October, 2008
For: me :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Den ser deilig ut Karin! Perfekt nå!

Karin aka Guin said...

Tusind tak, Tone - den er alle pengene værd! :)

Nette said...

Den er vel nok blevet flot! Den kan du godt være stolt af. :-)

Karin aka Guin said...

Tak - den kommer også flittigt i brug :)