Friday 23 January 2009

Come and knit at my house!

If you like, you're more than welcome to come and knit with me and the other crazy knitters who may show up - be here February 7, 2009. It's a Saturday and I'll open the front door after 12:30. Be sure to have a full stomach when you arrive, since I'll be knitting and not cooking. Sorry.
I will, however, make sure there will be snacks and drinks! :)
Also, bring your own yarn; you may look and perhaps even touch my yarn.... we'll see ;)
You are also more than welcome to bring all other knitting related items, e.g. books, magazines, your newest needles, etc. (sheep will have to stay in the yard, I'm afraid - but don't let that stop you).

So, toss me an email (guinstuff@hotmail.com) or write a comment if you'd like to come.

Happy knitting!

No comments: