Sunday 25 January 2009

Knit 1 vs. Vogue Knitting



No, this is not a review on the two knitting magazines Knit 1 and Vogue Knitting. The thing is that a few days ago I got this Knit 1 fall/winter edition in the mail. It came from bladkiosken.dk from where I usually get my Vogue Knitting. The strangest thing is that I really don't recall having ordered this otherwise nice magazine. I checked my account to see if I did it in my sleep. No such thing seems to have happened. The next strangest thing is that the Vogue Knitting winter edition hasn't arrived yet. Did bladkiosken.dk run out of Vogue magazines and then decided that I would do just fine with a Knit 1 instead?
For obvious reasons I want the magazine I actually ordered. If I can have the Knit 1 for free I won't say no. I'll call bladkiosken.dk tomorrow.
Plant and view of the morning - say hello :)

No comments: