Thanks to Irene for this sweet award :)
If I'm creative as the award implies, well, I'll let you readers be the judge of that :)
And now I'm supposed to tell 7 things about myself. Here goes:
1) Before I even went to school I forced my dad to teach me the alphabet, to write a few sentences and say something in English - you don't want to show up and look stupid on the first day, now do you ;)
2) I got my ears pierced when I was four.
3) I wouldn't eat cheese if my life dependet on it (no, not even on pizza!)
4) I knit almost every day. Days without knitting are close to pointless ;)
5) I'm looking for a new job.
6) I'm afraid of dogs - and yes, that probably includes your dog too even though it's the nicest thing ever. Sorry.
7) I'm currently trying to find out if I should run another marathon in Berlin in September.