Tuesday 26 January 2010

Easter

I'm always on my own during Easter; Moe goes to Germany to do 'his thing' (computers, competitions, hanging out with friends, eating crap for the better part of a week, etc.). I don't mind the least bit, though. Last year I went to Shetland, which was the best thing I had done for ME in a very long time. I can't afford going there again this year (we have too many plans that involve rather expensive plane tickets and suchs), so I'm trying to work out what to do instead. It has to involve knitting (of course!). It will probably also involve a bit of running, but the good thing about running is that it doesn't require any planning in particular. Knitting is a bit like running - no planning required. However, I was thinking about being social and knit at the same time (I know - living on the edge!) So, should I invite people over? Should I attend a public knitting event? Should I take a course of some sort?

If you have any suggestions, please let me know :)

...... I could go to the UK or drive around from yarn shop to yarn shop.... hmmm.... what do you think?! :)

No comments: