I thought that if I make a top ten list of the things I must do in 2009 I won't forget to actually do them :)
In random order.....
1) Destash at least 5 kg of yarn. It's especially important that I knit up a great deal of my sock yarn since our house is flooded with sock yarn. Must knit socks, yes.
2) Complete the Hamburg Marathon in April. I've started training; today I'll do a 10 k run though it's freeeeeeeeeezin' cold!
3) Work less, knit more.
4) Visit Shetland. I can't wait to go! I'll arrive on April 4 if everything goes as planned - and leave a week after.
5) Knit the Spiral Yoke Pullover for Moe before spring is here. The yarn is on its way from the US.
6) Take more knitting classes. I sort of know how to knit but there's so much I don't know and I'm longing for someone to tell me :)
7) Finish an object each month. I've joined the '12 Projects' group on ravelry, you see. This is also a part of my destashing plans.
8) Knit something special for my mother; right now I'm thinking bag or shawl. Either way the end result must be fancy and flawless.
9) Knit a dress for myself. Hello Phildar.
10) Try vegan fibers. I want to be able to provide vegan friends with all the great things you would normally make out of wool.