Thursday 29 January 2009

Work

I'm the busiest bee ever these days. In fact it's too much! I'm stressed out but I'll have to hang in there for another month. There's just nothing I can do about it so I might as well get the best out of the situation. And there are good things about it :)
For example! Earlier today I was notified that tomorrow is the day we've all been waiting for - at least if you work here. Or if you have invested a ton of money in the project. Anyway, tomorrow it is 'test-launch of the first prototype wave plane-day'. That is in itself very exiting and I'm really looking forward to seeing this huge lump of metal plunge to the sea.

In the wake of this test-launch there's a bonus. A knitting bonus. The event will take place around 50 km away from my house, and I'll be driven there, which means.... yes, you guessed it.... I'll be knitting to and fro. We are talking around 90 minutes of knitting with pay here! :)

See! 2009 is already looking bright! :)

No comments: